2 kids 1 sandbox
Kids love to go to the beach as they love to play with sand. Do you remember playing with sand and creating creative crafts? Sandboxes can provide the same exotic experience in your school, playgrounds, or even backyards. 2 kids 1 sandbox comes with the same idea but with much more creativity. Parents also get relief from babysitting and worrying about their children.
Spare some time to read this article and get complete knowledge regarding the best sandboxes for a great addition to your kid’s playroom. Moreover, you’ll get all the information which you need to know before buying a sandbox. Learn more about the education city.
4 Best Sandboxes Available Today
Costzon Kids Foldable Wooden Sandbox
- It is made up of strong wood with non-toxic paint and it is absolutely perfect for 2 kids 1 sandbox.
- Foldable wooden sandbox comprised of two wide benches for kids. So that they can sit while playing.
- As the benches are foldable so you can cover the sand from rain, animals, insects, etc.
- Benches can bear the weight of 200 lbs and best for 3 to 4 years old kids.
KidKraft Pirate Sandbox
- This sandbox has ample space so that two or more children can play at a time.
- I have a cover that is fabricated of polyester to protect children from sunrise.
- It has a pirated theme with a clear plastic liner that goes under the sand.
- This is a perfect sandbox for kids that costs $200 and have weather-proof wood and wheels to move that sandbox.
Step2 Play & Store Sandbox With Cover
- It has 4 flexible seats and can hold 200 pounds of sand.
- Its color theme and design fits greatly with your outdoor decor.
- It also has a strong lid that protects the sand and sand creations.
- Moreover, it can be used for plantation when it becomes useless after your kids have grown up.
Little Tikes Turtle Sandbox
- It is perfect for the term ‘2 kids 1 sandbox’ because 2 kids can easily play as it has 2 seats.
- The turtle tikes sandbox can handle 150 pounds of sand easily.
- It is absolutely beautiful because it has a theme of a turtle.
- The above shell of the turtle is used to protect the sand, sandcastles, and other toys from the rain.
Now you can easily pick the most suitable sandbox for your kids. Sandboxes help children to grow up more confidently and productive. These small kids can spend hours shaping their sandcastles and playing with their toys while sitting in their sandboxes peacefully. Learn more about the education galaxy.
Things To Consider Before Buying – 2 Kids 1 Sandbox
If you are going to buy a sandbox for your kids you need to consider a few things and facts to provide your children with the best experience. So let’s dive in!
- Size is the first thing you need to consider before purchasing a sandbox. The sandbox size depends on the number of your kids and their convenience. Check out our article about community living, which could be a very interesting topic for you.
- Materials vary according to age group, such as a two-five-year-old child will need a sandbox made of plastic in order to avoid any injury. Kids over five will need a wooden sandbox because it can support their weight.
- The quality of the material is highly considerable. If you want to but a sandbox in wood then the most common wood to make sandboxes is cedar, pine, spruce, or redwood. Consider it’s finishing whether it is safe or not.
- Check your budget before purchasing a sandbox. There are various types of sandboxes and prices differ accordingly. If you need to buy a simple sandbox then you can buy in less than $100 and if you want a luxurious one then it costs around $1000.
- Do not forget to but accessories along with the sandbox like a canopy, concrete blocks, shovel, water buckets, some extra sand to refill the box, etc.
Tips To Keep Your Kid’s Sandbox Clean
Here are some tips that will help you out to clean your kid’s sandbox!
- Cover your sandbox whenever not in use.
- Use non-toxic repellents near your sandbox to maintain your sand and keep it clean from insects and bugs.
- Keep your pets away from the sandbox.
- As your kids play in the sandbox then check to see if there is any leaky diaper.
- Check the sand before purchasing as sand usually contains crushed limestone, quartz, marble, etc. which are harmful to children if they breathe in. Moreover, sand should not be so dusty.
Hopefully, now you’ll get all the information regarding ‘2 kids 1 sandbox’ and you can now quickly choose a suitable sandbox for your kids and clean them properly by following these suggestions. Share your views with us in the comment section.
Read more: Kids Swimming Pools