Assetto Corsa Competizione arrives this February 24 to the new generation consoles. Both PS5 and Xbox Series X | S receive a native version with which to squeeze their hardware. All those with a copy of PS4 or Xbox One will be able to upgrade to the new one at no additional cost. If not, we will tell you what improvements you will find and where you can buy it.
What price and editions does Assetto Corsa Competizione have for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S?
Assetto Corsa Competizione debuts in these systems with a single standard edition. However, in physical format, the day one edition has been marketed, which includes the GT World Challenge 2020 additional content. The package will only be for sale in the reserved copies and those of the first batch.
The GT World Challenge 2020 includes the following elements:
- Imola Circuit
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO 2020
- More than 60 colors new badging
- All driver and team entries to GT World Challenge 2020
- New 2020 Pirelli DHE tire model
- New GT Season BoP World Challenge 2020
This DLC is available separately on PS Store, Microsoft Store and Steam.
You can purchase Assetto Corsa Competizione at a price of 39.99 euros both in physical and digital format. As we said at the beginning, the update is free if you already have it on PS4 or Xbox One.
Where to buy Assetto Corsa Competizione for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S?
- Buy Assetto Corsa Competizione for PS5 and PS4 on PS Store
- Buy Assetto Corsa Competizione for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
- Buy Assetto Corsa Competizione Day One Edition for PS5 and Xbox at Game Spain
- Buy Assetto Corsa Competizione Day One Edition for PS5 and Xbox at Amazon Spain
- Buy Assetto Corsa Competizione Day One Edition for PS5 and Xbox at FNAC
- Buy Assetto Corsa Competizione Day One Edition for PS5 and Xbox at Carrefour
What are the improvements of Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S?
- 60 frames per second
- Races with up to 30 drivers, including multiplayer
- 4K resolution
- Load times faster quick
- Official skins for the 2021 season
- BMW M4 GT3