Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard offer a new combat pack to mark the start of Season 2, now available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC. PlayStation users subscribed to PS Plus will be able to receive this cosmetic bundle at no additional cost.
CoD Warzone and Vanguard Season 2 Combat Pack Contents
- Wave 1 – Legendary Wade Skin
- Overlord – BAR Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- Neptune – Gracey Auto Shotgun Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- Combat Fatigue – Epic Amulet
- Sea Brine – Epic Clock
- Watery Grave – Epic Calling Card
- Direct Hit – Card epic visit
- Double experience of 60 minutes
You have until the end of the season to redeem it on your profile.
What is CoD Warzone and Vanguard Season 2 all about?
The Season 2 of Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard incorporates a multitude of content that will be expanded as the weeks progress. In the case of battle royale, the highlight is the incorporation of Nebula V as a playable mechanic. You will find field upgrades to equip your bullets with this toxic gas. Incapacitating someone will emit gas from their body, affecting teammates who come to help.
You will also be able to see the Nebula V bomb on rare occasions. For 2 minutes you can bomb an area that will be flooded with gas. Players will be able to get through it by using another of the field upgrades introduced, a portable decontamination station. All while exploring seven new underground locations and a Nebula V factory.
You may be interested:
- CoD Warzone and Vanguard Season 2: All Battle Pass Contents
- CoD Warzone: Season 2 Patch Notes; fixes, improvements…
- Call of Duty: Warzone uses “god mode” to fight cheaters