Call of Duty: Warzone welcomes the contents of Season 2. Along with Vanguard, the battle royale begins its second major framework of news as part of its annual support. The update is now available for download on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. Horizon Forbidden West: All Guerrilla Games Ranked According To Metacritic.
CoD Warzone Season 2 Patch Notes: Highlights
- New gameplay opportunities through Nebula V bombs and ammunition.
- New vehicle: the bomber
- New locations: the Chemical Factory and all seven chemical weapons research labs
- New game modes: Caldera Clash and Rebith Reinforced (later on)
- Armored vehicles protected by artificial intelligence
- New gameplay features: Respawn Beacons, Portable Decontamination Station, and more
- New weapons: KG M40 Assault Rifle and Withley Light Machine Gun
- Experience gain rate for weapons has been increased
- Vanguard weapons can be stored as special mods in the Gunsmith
- The five default Vanguard weapon slots have been updated
- The amount of money the player can get through chests has been reduced
- Deadly Silence is now a Legendary rated item
- Weaponry respawning throughout Caldera has been adjusted.
- The final circle of battle royale modes will spawn less on Caldera’s mountain peak.
- Command aim assist will now scale correctly when the player is blinded.
- Armor plates will now prioritize filling a full plate gap instead of a partial one damaged.
- Gas mask will now not automatically equip while aiming.
- Gas mask breaking animation will not perform until you re-aim from the hip.
- The sound of footsteps from spectating players in the gulag has been reduced.
- Parachutes now have the same speed going forward or backward. What’s more. They can be opened at a closer distance from the ground.
- Fixed various collision issues around Caldera where players could take advantage.
- Fixed various issues related to texture streaming on console.
- Fixed an issue where some operator skins would appear invisible in the distance.
- Fixed an issue causing corrupted graphics on all platforms.
To read the full notes visit the source link. On the other hand, here we tell you the most outstanding news in Call of Duty: Warzone during this season.
Source: Raven Software