Cyberpunk 2077 releases update 1.5, which coincides with the release of native versions for next-gen consoles. PS5 and Xbox Series X | S are reinforced with graphic improvements dedicated to squeezing their hardware. However, the patch incorporates improvements and fixes for all platforms where it is available.
You might be interested in Pokémon Legends Arceus: Do Pokémon have abilities? Replied
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.5: Highlights Changes and Improvements
New generation exclusive improvements
- Added ray tracing on local shadow lighting.
- Added two graphics modes on PS5 and Xbox series X: ray tracing mode and performance mode.
- The Xbox Series S version does not have graphics modes. Defaults to 30fps with 1440p dynamic target resolution.
- Adjusted HDR for parity across platforms.
- Various visual quality improvements.
- Added activity cards on PS5.
- Spatial sound support for headsets with 3D support on PS5 and on TV speakers.
- Implemented the use of adaptive triggers in the PS5 DualSense controller.
- Introduced four additional apartments to rent.
- Added the ability to customize your apartment.
- Added the ability to customize your character in the apartment mirror.
- New weapons and accessories.
Improvements in the city
- Multiple fixes and improvements to NPCs in melee and ranged combat. They now react better to your actions.
- Companions will now support you more in combat.
- Improved hit reaction and death animations.
- NPCs on the lane can engage you if you provoke them.
- Jumps when skipping time now change the status of NPCs.
- By holding the accelerator and brake you will be able to turn and modulate the position of the vehicle.
- New braking system that allows a more consistent performance at all speeds.
- Improved the behavior of the gearbox and engine.
- The bikes have been improved in general.
- Adjusted the first person perspective of all the vehicles that needed adjustments.
- Improved behavior of traffic movement.
- Added reaction to danger. If they see a nearby danger, their behavior will change and now passengers can die in a crash.
- Economy changes and adjustments, including increased job rewards and open world activities.
- Tweaked and improved clothing mods.
- The ‘easy’ difficulty mode is now a bit more challenging.
- Two new stats added that replace evasion: mitigation chance and mitigation strength.
To find out all the changes, go to the source of this news, which you will find at the bottom of this paragraph.
You may be interested:
- Cyberpunk 2077 launches the enhanced version for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S; all the details
Source: Cyberpunk 2077