What did you think of yesterday’s Nintendo Direct? I had a fever, so I couldn’t enjoy it to the fullest. Although I must say that I liked what I saw. I had my personal bingo and I hit some game, as is the case of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, but I missed a Mario Kart 9, it’s about time. And well, in the absence of this, there is Disney Speedstorm.
I would like to know if I was the only one who freaked out with the announcement of this game. Mickey Mouse is already versatile, he knows how to do a thousand things more than me. And now he’s gone from driving a keyblade to driving a car. How times change… But if I’m honest, this game appeals to me a lot, and I’m sure I’ll end up playing it with a friend or two.
All Disney Speedstorm details
- Disney Speedstorm appeared in yesterday’s Nintendo Direct, and it did so in the form of a trailer ?
- This game free racing has the characters of Disney and Pixar Studios as protagonists ?
- I leave you with the trailer below ?
- The trailer features familiar faces like Mickey Mouse, Captain Jack Sparrow, Mulan, Sully, Goofy and Donald. But more characters will be coming to this ?
- The karts can be customized, just like the characters ?
- As for the tracks, These are scenes from Disney and Pixar Studios movies, like the “Jungle Ruins” map from The Jungle Book ?
- The game will feature traditional split screen, online multiplayer and crossplay ?
- There is no specific release date, but they have announced that it will be released summer 2022 ?
- The game will be available on both Nintendo Switch and PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series ?