There are all kinds of different weapons in Techland’s latest RPG that will make you smile, and some for reasons that go beyond the way they’re handled. One, in particular, references a popular open world game from another Polish developer. Here’s how to get Cyber ??Hands in Dying Light 2.
Cybernetic hands are a knuckle-type weapon that hits for 50 damage in combination with an electrical damage buff. They don’t have any slots to mod weapons to improve durability or add special perks, but the supposed reference to Cyberpunk 2077 and their cool looks make them a unique piece of gear worth finding.
How to get Cyber ??Hands 2177 in Dying Light 2
To get Cyber ??Hands in Dying Light 2, you’ll probably want to wait until during or after the main streaming story mission (check your story mission progress here), which you should find around 20 hours in the game. This is because the location is right on top of the VNC Tower, the tallest building in the game. It’s possible to scale the building beforehand, but it takes a while, and then you’ll have access to an elevator that does all the hard work for you.
How to get Cyber ????Hands 2177 in Dying Light 2:
- Climb the VNC Tower or take the elevator once you’ve completed the main story mission ‘Broadcast’.
- Jump on the south side of the roof where there is a platform sticking out. Paraglide to the tower with the big antenna and the mossy roof.
- Climb the ducts on the roof of this new building, then paraglide to the one directly in front of it.
- Speak to the mysterious NPC known as The Liquidator.Open the package he left you and grab the Cyber ????Hands 2177 Blueprint.
- Make the blueprint, which requires 372 scrap.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get cybernetic hands in Dying Light 2. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our next wiki, search dlprivateserver or check out more of our coverage of the game below.
- Dying Light 2 is releasing its first free Peacekeeper-themed DLC
- Dying Light 2 is getting several hotfixes next week, fixing crashes, black screen issues and more
- 8 things to do first in Dying Light 2
- Dying Light 2 Review – Post-Apocalyptic Thrills
- Dying Light 2 ‘Old-Gen’ Console Gameplay Shown Off in New Trailer
search to get more