In a tense open world survival game, it can be useful to know how many story missions are left until you finish. Once you know how close you are to the goal, maybe things will get a little less stressful. That’s why we are here to provide a list of Dying Light 2 quests so that you can easily know how many story quests you need to complete to complete the game.
Dying Light 2 mission list
There are 22 story missions to complete to complete the Dying Light 2 story. While Dying Light 2 is certainly a game where choices matter, those choices don’t seem to be enough to change the structure of the story path. history search. What you see next will be your search journey, regardless of your choice.
Beware of spoilers before reading on, there may be something in the story quest titles you don’t want to see ahead of time.
Without further ado, here is the Dying Light 2 quest list:
- Pilgrim’s Path
- Getting stronger
- Plague markers
- The only way out
- rogue brother
- The arrival
- The Raid
- Water tower
- In the dark
- Let’s waltz!
- A place to call home
- Welcome aboard
- The shoe
- Night Runners
- the advance
- Now or never
If you’re wondering where in all those quests you get important traversal tools, they’re automatically given to you, but:
- The glider is obtained as part of Let’s Waltz! search.
- The grappling hook is found during the broadcast mission.
That’s all there is to know about the Dying Light 2 Quest List. If you are interested in more guides then head over to our Dying Light 2 Guides Wiki. If you want to figure things out before you buy the game, maybe the info on co-op mode or the new plus game will help. Be sure to check back as we will be adding more guides as time goes on.
- Dying Light 2: Should you go to Aitor or Sophie? Answered
- Dying Light 2: Is there photo mode? Answered
- Dying Light 2: where to find the hoverboard (and how to ride it)
- Dying Light 2: where to find the secret bike to ride
- Dying Light 2 is getting several hotfixes next week, fixing crashes, black screen issues and more