In a world as large and mysterious as Dying Light 2, it shouldn’t surprise us too much to learn that there are many secrets hidden throughout the world. And while some of these are easy to stumble upon, others require a bit more information. That’s why we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about where to find the secret bike to ride in Dying Light 2.
Where to find the secret rideable bike in Dying Light 2
This sneaky secret bike was first found by Redditor Taki7o7, who showed off the ability to ride a bike throughout the game through some posts on the site. After doing some research, we were able to find out that it is actually a mod.
Unfortunately, this method only applies to PC players at this time, as the bike can only be accessed via a mod. Console players will just have to wait for another method or see if Techland adds them to the game in the future.
Where to find the secret rideable bike in Dying Light 2:
- Go to the Dying Light 2 Nexus Mod developer menu.
- Download the file and open the Zip.
- Go to the “Dying Light 2 Menu” folder.
- Drag and drop all content into the main Dying Light 2 folder. The bike seems to be a feature that the developers were going to add to the game, but they apparently removed it.
- Open Dying Light and access the developer menu list and the bike will be in Items.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find the secret bike to ride and in dying light 2. If you’re still looking for more information on the game, make sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite or head over to our wiki, as it’s sure to have all the tips, tricks, and FAQs you might have. about the game.
There should also be some related content below that you might find useful, as well as some other news based on Dying Light 2. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section. below and we will do our best to help you.