Elden Ring, FromSoftware’s new production, has just been released. The title of the creators of Dark Souls has won the applause of the national and international press, but the product still has certain errors. Faced with this situation, the study led by Hidetaka Miyazaki has apologized in a official statement published on the Bandai Namco website. In addition, they ensure that they are aware of the errors and promise improvements in the next updates.
“We are experiencing some problems that are causing the game to not work correctly in certain circumstances”, they acknowledge. “We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and ask for your patience.”
You may be interested:
A message for players about your reports and some performance issues in #ELDENRING.https://t.co/K2y9voVjnK
— ELDEN RING (@ELDENRING) February 25, 2022
- Elden Ring Analysis
- Patch 1.02 Improvements
What Elden Ring bugs are going to be fixed?
- Mouse is too sensitive on PC – they will release a patch in the near future.
- Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat anti-cheat software not starting when the Steam account name is set to 2-byte characters: An update is planned in the near future.
- Performance and framerate issues: Improvements are being worked on for the game on all platforms. As for the PC version, users are recommended to update the graphics card drivers.
- About the error of games not saving properly on PlayStation 5: If the console unexpectedly shuts down while playing or the machine is in sleep mode the data may not be saved correctly. They recommend saving the game manually and on a regular basis. They are also immersed in the development of a patch.
- Other bugs and additional problems that will be solved later.
Elden Ring is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. The game has become one of the highest rated titles in history, always according to Metacritic data.
Font | FromSoftware