experiments for kids
In this era of science and technology, everyone moves towards innovation. Many advanced countries like the United States, United Kingdom, China, Germany, Russia, France, Japan, etc are working multiple intensive technologies to bring more comfort in human life. Science is the name of the study, research, and practical experiments. Like our elders, kids are also taking their keen interest in scientific methodology and practical implementation. Experiments for kids are easy as well as quite interesting too.
To perform scientific experiments, you need to have basic tools.
Science Experiments for Kids at home
If we talk about some simple experiments that we can perform at homes are:
- Rocket from pasta
- Volcano through baking soda
- Lava lamp homemade
- Rainbow in a simple glass
- A tornado can be seen in a bottle
If you have anybody at home like father, mother, siblings, etc who have studied science till a higher level then you are more than lucky. You can ask them for your help in performing different tasks during your project. Science experiments for kids are very easy usually and do not require too much electro-mechanical work, that’s why they take less time and produce eye-catching results.
Specific Science projects for kids
Today varieties of kits are available for kids throughout the world, with these kits your child learns the physical phenomenon of this earth. Science projects for kids help them to nourish their skills. According to researchers, in the future, we will require good scientists who can explore the complexities of the planets. It is recommended that when are giving gifts to your children, give them the best science experiments kits. It would be very beneficial for long term purposes.
The kits are available for them depending upon their age groups and area of interest. Here the question arises that how would we come to know their area of interest? The simple answer is their behavior towards things and happenings. Most of the children ask a simple question from their parents or teachers like what’s that circle in the sky? Then how would you answer them? This is the moon. Or this is the moon, linked with earth’s gravity causing waves in the ocean and spreading light above us.
You can perform given experiments below as a project for kids:
- By using play dough, you can make any shape or structure.
- Learn how to make a balloon-powered boat.
- Acids and bases react very rapidly, try making volcano at home.
- How to make a bouncy egg?
- Walking water science experiment.
- Make snow fluff using shaving cream.
- Draw shapes that become animated.
- Turn your pumpkin into jack-o-Cano.
- Prepare the water cycle in a jar and make it rain.
Take out some time for your kids from your hectic routine if you want them to obey you when you get older.
The way we treat our kids decides their future. Help them to solve their daily routine problems in an amazing way, not with a rude attitude.
Some easy science experiments
Are you looking for kid-friendly science experiments? Do not go anywhere else, we will provide you the list of best and easy science experiments for the kids of age group 5-11-year-old child and above that.
Let us define the science kits first which are useable for a variety of experiments, these will be available on mechanical, electrical equipment shop and robotics workshop.
- Electricity and magnetism kit
- Crystal glowing kit
- Mechanical tool kit
- Lego gadgets kit
- Lego robotics
- Solar rover science kit
Food-based science experiment
- A soft drink (Fanta, Coke, Pepsi) with mentos candy explosion experiment.
- Lemon juice to make invisible ink that can be seen with the help of heat.
- The crystallization process of salt.
- Mix oil with water to understand the insolubility of substance. Try other liquids to mix.
- Egg to fit in a bottle using heat.
- Check how egg floats or sink. How to soften egg outer shell using vinegar.
- Turn milk into other eating substances like yogurt, butter, and cream. Understand the bacterial concept of process.
- Shape changing of chicken, meat, and lamb by putting them in specific shape structure for an hour’s in the freezer.
Outdoor science experiments
- Grow seeds, observe the process when the plant comes out and grow into a huge tree. How fruits and flowers take place in a tree.
- Blow bubble out and throw water when the temperature goes below 0 degrees Celsius.
- Cut ice into pieces using fish-thread.
- Make a rainbow using a glass of water when sunlight is good, with the help of color papers.
- Use flowers and color water, put them in water till they absorb, and let them soak.
- Put green leaves in water for a month and then brush them softly; it will be crystal clear looking leaves (transparent).