EA Sports has just confirmed four more names for the second team of “great promises in world football” that will arrive at FIFA 22 Ultimate Team in the next few hours. A Future Stars Team 2 that takes over from last week (with Ferran Torres) and this time is made up of the following names:
- CM: Florian Wirtz, 91, Bayer Leverkusen
- CM: Tyler Adams, 87, Leipzig
- CM: Ryan Gravenberch, 92, Ajax
- CM: Pedri, 93, FC Barcelona
What are FIFA 22 FUT Future Stars?
Each of these “promising talents”, selected from among the great stars of the international scene under the age of 23, has a series of specific objectives within FUT. As we complete them, up to four different versions of their Future Stars item will be unlocked. They simulate the progression that the player could have throughout his career. In other words, in the case of this week, we could have several Pedri that would each dominate the different styles of play that he could develop throughout his life. A kind of guessing exercise.
These Future Stars Team 2 newcomers will be available as part of the transfer market or through pack openings starting this Friday, February 11th, 2022. They will be available only during limited time, one week, so hurry up and get them. Next weekend their successors will be announced within the event.
You may also be interested in:
- FIFA 22 guide: best players, teams, tutorials, FUT and more
- FIFA’s publisher is not interested in NFTs for now, says its CEO
- FIFA 22: Mason Greenwood removed from game following rape allegations
- FIFA 22 FUT: TOTY confirms honorable mentions and 12th player
- FUT FIFA 22 , new generation player: what is it, soccer players and how to get them
Source: Press release