Epic Games has announced a new Creative Mayhem event for Fortnite Battle Royale with the tagline Love is in the Air!. This Fortnite Creative mode mini-event allows us to get a pickaxe and an emoticon for free. Just below we tell you everything you need to know about this Season 1 promotion of Fortnite Chapter 3:
Creative Chaos: Love is in the Air! in Fortnite; how to get free prizes
To get the Reign of Love emoticon and the Scepter of Hearts collection tool for free in Fortnite we must do the following:
- From 02/07/2022 at 15:00h CET, we must visit the Caos Creativo website , and sign in with our Epic Games account. Just for registering we will get the Reign of Love emoticon.
- If we play the Creative Chaos map for a total of 30 minutes, or more, we will get the Scepter of Hearts collection tool for free. The code for this Creative mode map is 7266-3680-0768.
Creative Chaos in Fortnite: how to engage and play with influencers and content creators from around the world
The thing does not end here; In addition to these free rewards, we will also be able to play with and against Fortnite content creators from around the world and have the chance to win prize money. The details are as follows:
- We have to submit our best time on the Chaos Creativo map (the code is 7266-3680-0768) via the Chaos Creativo website between February 7 at 15:00 CET and February 14 at 15:00 CET. Qualified participants will receive an invitation to be part of Creative Chaos along with the content creators they selected.
The selected participants in Chaos Creativo will face eight Fortnite influencers —among more than 100 influencers from all over the world— and their communities to choose the champion of their country or region. At the end of the qualifiers, one creator and their community will emerge victorious to represent their region or country in the final on March 12, 2022, where a total of $100,000.
- February 26-27, 2022: France, Poland, Germany and Italy.
- February 26-27, 2022: Russia, Middle East, Spain and North America.
- March 5-6, 2022: South America, Brazil, Australia, and Japan.
Date of the final
- March 12, 2022: the best team in each region.
Sources: Epic Games