The challenges and missions of Week 10 of Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3 will be available from Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. CET. However, and as usual in this house, through datamining techniques and tools we have been able to find them before they are active in-game. Just below we tell you what is each new challenge and mission of Fortnite of this round:
Fortnite Season 1: Week 10 Leaked Missions
- Inflicts damage to players with a limpet (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Get 3 seconds in the air inside a vehicle (0 /1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Build structures (0/20) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Use bandages (0/10) – Reward: 25,000 XP Season
- Find a weapon while fishing (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Use different zip lines in the same match (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP Season
- Destroy mailboxes in Fishing Town or Tilted Flats (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Register ammo boxes (0/15) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP Season
- Get eliminations with pistols (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
The files corresponding to the challenges and missions of Week 10 of Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3 were added with patch 19.20. As usual, there are a total of nine missions, but only the first seven will be active; The last two are reserved by Epic Games to replace them in case any of the initial seven have problems. This, in fact, has already happened with the Week 1 missions.
In any case, at Meristation you will have, as always, and when they are active, a complete guide to help you complete each and every one of these weekly Fortnite challenges and missions.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration