On 02/09/2022, Fortnite received new content from The Book of Boba Fett. In this way, the skin Boba Fett is no longer alone as part of his set; He is joined by Fennec Shand and Krrsantan, two characters from the series. Just below we tell you how to get these new skins from Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3:
How to get the Fennec Shand and Krrsantan skins from The Book of Boba Fett in Fortnite
As we have mentioned in the introductory paragraph of this news, all the objects of The Book of Boba Fett arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store on February 9. Fennec Shand and Krrsantan are skins from the store that must be bought with paVos, the virtual currency of Fortnite. As of this writing, all of these items appear in the “The Book of Boba Fett” section of the store:
Also, to celebrate its launch, the Boba Fett skin has also returned to the store:
What are all the new items in The Book of Boba Fett in Fortnite?
These are all the items in The Book of Boba Fett in Fortnite, along with their prices in V-Bucks. As usual, we can buy all these objects in the same lot, or individually:
- Bounty Hunter Bundle (includes the Fennec Shand skin, the Mythosaurus Seal backpack accessory, the Krrsantan skin, the Hutt Clan Symbol backpack accessory, the hang glider Fennec Ship and This is the Way emote): 2,300 V-Bucks
- Skin Fennec Shand + Seal of the Mythosaur Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Skin Krrsantan + Backpacking accessory Hutt Clan Symbol: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Fennec Ship Hang Glider: 800 V-Bucks
- This is the Way Gesture: 200 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These objects are bought with paVos, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around €7.99 per 1,000 paVos.
- Both these skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite store Battle Royale. It is possible that they will return to the store later, although nobody knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all game modes of Fortnite: Battle Royale and Creative and Save the World.
- All of these items are cosmetic; they don’t affect gameplay in any way other than being visual mods.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration