With the change of the store from February 25, 2022 at 01:00 CET, the skins Gambit and Rogue of the X-Men from Marvel arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store. These new skins from the store belong to Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3. In this news we tell you what price they have, what content they bring and how to get them:
How to get Gambit and Rogue X-Men skins in Fortnite
As we mentioned in the introductory paragraph of this news, all Gambit and Rogue items arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store for the first time on February 25, 2022. They are skins from the store that you have to buy with paVos, the virtual currency of Fortnite. At the time of writing, all of these items appear in the “Gambit and Rogue” section of the store:
What are all the Gambit and Rogue items in Fortnite?
These are all Gambit and Rogue items in Fortnite, along with their prices in V-Bucks. As usual, we can buy all these objects in the same lot, or individually:
- Rogue and Gambit Bundle (includes the Gambit skin, the Kinetic Cards backpack accessory, the Rogue skin, the Xavier’s School for Young Talents backpack accessory and the Rogue and Gambit loading screen): 2,100 V-Bucks
- Skin Gambit + Kinetic Cards Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Rogue Skin + Xavier’s School for Young Talents backpacking accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Rogue and Gambit Equipment Lot (includes the Black Bird Glider, Glider Playing Card Glider, Holoaxe X Harvesting Tool, Lebeau’s B? Harvesting Tool, Deal Out Emote, and Don’t Touch Me! Emote): 1,800 V-Bucks
- Lebeau’s B? Harvesting Tool: 800 V-Bucks
- Glider Playing Card Slider: 800 V-Bucks
- Holoaxe Harvesting Tool X: 500 V-Bucks
- Black Bird hang glider: 800 paVos
- Gesture to distribute: 300 paVos
- Gesture Don’t touch me!: 300 paVos
As is often the case with bundles of this type, the Rogue & Gambit loading screen is exclusive to the Rogue & Gambit Bundle. That is, it cannot be purchased separately.
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These objects are bought with paVos, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The current exchange rate is €7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- These items will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store >. It is possible that they will return to the store later, although nobody knows when.
- We can use these objects without problems in all Fortnite game modes: Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World.
- All of these items are cosmetic; they don’t affect gameplay in any way other than being visual mods.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration