The latest PlayStation exclusive from Guerrilla Games has arrived in Horizon Forbidden West. With so much to take in, this Horizon of the Forbidden West Wiki aims to help answer any questions you may have as you play.
Following the story of its predecessor, Horizon Zero Dawn, our red-haired hero ventures into the territory of the Tenakth tribe, the Forbidden West, in an attempt to get to the bottom of a plague killing wildlife, fierce storms that threaten the last remnant of humanity. , and huge new machines appearing all over the world.
It’s an epic adventure, with an open world absolutely chock full of side activities to do and machines to take on with Aloy’s varied and growing arsenal of weapons she acquires on her journey.
Horizon Forbidden West Wiki
Can’t find the guide you’re looking for on our wiki? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release date: Feb. 18, 2022
- Developer: Guerrilla Games
- Publisher:Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PS5, PS4
- Preload and unlock times, install sizes
- Explanation of graphics modes: performance vs. resolution
- How long it takes for Horizon Forbidden West to expire
- Saving your game
- Difficulty change, is there a difficulty trophy?
- Things to do first in Horizon Forbidden West
- Breaking Sunken Barriers Underwater
- How to fast travel
- Weapon Techniques Explained
- Value surges explained
- Tag enemies and machine parts with their focus
- Using focus mode and time slowdown
Items and Weapons Guides
- Using the handle
- What metal flowers do and how to ‘destroy’ them
- PlayStation program to plant 3 trees each time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
- Horizon Forbidden West LEGO Tallneck & Aloy available May 2022
- Horizon Forbidden West Review: Best of the West
- Horizon Forbidden West Accessibility Features Detailed by PlayStation
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets Horizon Forbidden West Gear and more with new update
search to get more