Horizon Forbidden West is finally here, bringing many new features that fans can be excited about along with it. Guerrilla Games seems to have learned a lot from Horizon Zero Dawn, as the sequel has tweaked a lot of things, including the health system to some extent. Here’s everything you need to know about healing your health in Horizon Forbidden West.
How to heal your health in Horizon Forbidden West
Healing Aloy’s health in Horizon Forbidden West is as simple as it was in Horizon Zero Dawn. All you have to do is press up on the d-pad to use your medicine berries, or you can make/buy health potions, select them from your quick use menu by using left/right on the d-pad, and then pressing down when selected to use one. Berries are basically still the same fast healing option, while potions can be at workbenches to heal more health.
Below are all the ingredients you need to craft health potions:
- Large Health Potion: 5 Medicine Berries, 5 Wild Meat, 1 Shredded Fiber
- Medium Health Potion: 3 Medicine Berries, 3 Wild Meat, 1 Stamina Stem
- Small Health Potion: 2 Medicine Berries, 1 Wild Meat
These potions can also be purchased from various vendors throughout the game’s settlements.
One of the new features that Horizon Forbidden West has added are the cooks. These characters can be found in settlements and they will cook food for you using ingredients you collect from around the world. They usually heal you, but can also provide other buffs, such as temporarily increasing your maximum health and weapon stamina.
That’s everything you need to know about how to heal your health in Horizon Forbidden West. If you’re still looking for more information about the game, be sure to check out the official guide wiki, which has plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs to help you with all your needs.
There should also be some related content below that you may find useful, as well as some other news based on Horizon Forbidden West. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- PlayStation program to plant 3 trees each time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
- Horizon Forbidden West LEGO Tallneck & Aloy available May 2022
- Horizon Forbidden West Review: Best of the West
- Horizon Forbidden West Accessibility Features Detailed by PlayStation
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets Horizon Forbidden West Gear and more with new update
search to get more