Combat is undoubtedly a key component of Horizon Forbidden West, but it doesn’t always require a bow and arrow to figure things out. Aloy’s investigative prowess might work better in certain situations, and if you like not always swinging your arms and you like your heroine to be less aggressive when she introduces herself, here’s how to holster your weapon in Horizon Forbidden West.
How to holster your weapon in Horizon Forbidden West
It makes sense to have quick access to your weapons when you’re out in the wild, with threats always able to surprise you from all directions. However, in quieter moments, you may want Aloy to put away the gear for him to enjoy a stroll through the beautiful environments created by the developers.
Sheathing your weapons in the game is quite simple and follows the same steps as in the first game.
- Draw your equipped weapon.
- Hold down the L1 button to bring up the weapon wheel and click the right analog stick/R3.
- Your weapon will now be holstered.
Simple and easy, now you can truly proclaim that you come in peace with your bows and other weapons safely stored out of sight.
That’s everything you need to know about how to holster your weapon in Forbidden Horizon West. For even more tips and tricks on the rest of the game, including how to fast travel, save your game, or change the difficulty, be sure to check out our Wiki Guide for the game. There is also related content below that you may enjoy.
If you have any other unanswered questions about Guerrilla Games’ newest title, be sure to leave them in the comments below so we can get more information for you and help you out.
- PlayStation program to plant 3 trees each time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
- Horizon Forbidden West LEGO Tallneck & Aloy available May 2022
- Horizon Forbidden West Review: Best of the West
- Horizon Forbidden West Accessibility Features Detailed by PlayStation
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets Horizon Forbidden West Gear and more with new update
search to get more