Aloy is back in Horizon Forbidden West from Guerrilla Games, and with a huge world to explore and interact with, most players wouldn’t want to be just strolling around. In fact, getting to where he needs to be at the fastest speed possible might be his preferred way of playing. If so, our guide on how to use sprint and run faster in Horizon Forbidden West will be exactly what you need.
How to sprint and run faster in Horizon Forbidden West
Naturally, Aloy moves at a pretty decent pace. However, if you really want to cover the distance on foot, you will definitely need to sprint. Not only does it help you get to your destination faster, but it’s also very useful if you’re trying to avoid enemy attacks or find a better position to engage once again.
- Start by moving in any direction
If you’d rather not have to deal with clicking on the analog stick, head into the menus and under the Accessibility tab, there’s an option you can tweak to make sure Aloy is always running in-game. This will save you precious seconds and always keep you moving fast.
That’s all you need to know about how to sprint and run faster in Horizon Forbidden West. For even more tips and tricks on the rest of the game, including things to do first in the game, effective use of Valor Surge, or how to use Pullcaster, be sure to check out our Wiki Guide for the game. There is also related content below that you may enjoy.
If you have any other questions that haven’t been answered, be sure to leave them in the comments below so we can answer them.
- PlayStation program to plant 3 trees each time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
- Horizon Forbidden West LEGO Tallneck & Aloy available May 2022
- Horizon Forbidden West Review: Best of the West
- Horizon Forbidden West Accessibility Features Detailed by PlayStation
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets Horizon Forbidden West Gear and more with new update
search to get more