We already have the new version 12.4 available in League of Legends, which arrives to welcome Renata Glasc in addition to bringing changes in items, champions and more. Below we will tell you everything in detail, in addition to remembering that a patch with the same number is also coming to TFT and that Vi, with an Arcane-based skin, is available in Fortnite as a skin.
You might be interested in Lost Ark – Deleted character names, what happens when they are deleted?
League of Legends Champions Changes
- Aatrox: Increases Q perfect hit bonus damage by 150% ? 160%.
- Amumu: E base damage reduction increased by 2/4/6/8/10 (+3% bonus armor) (+3% bonus magic resist) ? 5/7/9/11/13 (+3% bonus armor) (+3% bonus magic resist)
- Ashe: Increases R arrow speed 1600 ? 1500 (+ 200 per second scrolling), up to 2100.
- Blitzcrank: Base health regen reduced by 8.5 ? ??7.5.
- Dr.World: Decreases AD growth from 4.2 ? 3.5 / 61-132.4 (levels 1-18) ? 61-120.5 (levels 1-18). R cooldown no longer reduces at level 110/100/90s ? 110s at all ranks.
- Illaoi: Base attack speed increased by 0.571 ? 0.625. Increases W damage ratio 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% (+2% per 100 AD) of target’s maximum health ? 3/3, 5/4/4.5/5% (+4% per 100 AD) of the target’s maximum health.
- Kalista: base armor increased by 21 ? 24.
- Lucian: Q mana cost decreased 50/60/70/80/90 ? 48/56/64/72 /80
- Nami: E base damage on-hit changes reverted 20/35/50/65/80 (+20% AP) ? 25/ 40/55/70/85 (+20% AP).
- Neeko: Hit box is now smaller 80 ? 65. Increases bonus base damage on bloom Q 40/60/80/100/120 (+20% AP) ? 40/65/90/115/140 (+20% AP) W cooldown reduced 20/19/18/17/16 seconds ? 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
- Nunu and Willump: Reduced health growth 82 ? 76 and health at level 18: 1934 ? 1832 Q base damage and champion healing decreased 60/88/116/144/172 (+72% AP) (+8% AP) bonus health) ? 45/66/87/108/129 (+54% AP) (+6% bonus health).
- Qiyana: Reduced passive AD scaling 15-83 (levels 1-18) (+55% bonus AD) (+30% AP) ? 15-83 (levels 1-18) (+45% bonus AD) (+ 30% AP).
- Rumble: Increases base armor by 31 ? 36.
- Sett: Increases the growth of health 93 ? 100.
- Veigar: Base armor reduced 23 ? 21. Armor growth increased 3.75 ? 4.0. E cooldown increased early game 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds ? 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
- Xayah – Increases base amplified damage based on E critical strike chance. Deals 0.5% ? 0.75% more damage per 1% critical strike chance.
- Zeri: Basic damage and AP ratio of uncharged basic attacks are reduced. Increases damage amplification against low health enemies. Charged Basic Attack slow amount and duration reduced. Q base damage decreased, but now also multiplies on criticals. Increases the conversion ratio of excess attack speed to AD. W slow decreased early game. Cooldown increased early game, but now decreases with skill level. E cooldown decreased. R bonus attack speed no longer scales with rank.
League of Legends Item Changes
- Pearl of Rejuvenation: TOTAL COST 150 gold ? 300 gold. BASE HEALTH REGENERATION +50% ? +100% SALE RATIO 70% (sells for 105 gold) ? 40% (sells for 120 gold).
- Crystalline Bracer: TOTAL COST 650 gold ? 800 gold gold. BASE HEALTH REGENERATION +50% ? +100%.
- Knight’s Vow: TOTAL COST 700 gold ? 400 gold (total cost unchanged). BASE HEALTH REGENERATION +150% ? +200%.
- Warmog Armor: TOTAL COST 650 gold ? 500 gold (total cost does not change).
League of Legends ARAM Changes:
- CAMILLE +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken ? +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken, +20% shield power.
- DARIUS -5% damage taken ? -5% damage taken, +20% healing.
- GAREN -5% damage taken.
- HECARIM + 10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken ? +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, +20% healing.
- JARVAN IV -5% damage taken ? + 5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken.
- LEE SIN +8% damage dealt, -10% damage taken ? +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, +20% heals, +20% shields
- NOCTURNE +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken ? +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, +20 % healing.
- OLAF -5% damage taken ? +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken, +20% healing.
- REK’SAI + 10% damage dealt, -15% damage taken ? +10% damage dealt, -15% damage e damage taken, +20% healing.
- RIVEN +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken, +20% shields ? +5% damage dealt, -8% damage taken, +20% shields.
- RYZE +8% damage dealt, -10% damage taken ? +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken.
- TALON +5% damage dealt, -8% damage taken ? +10% damage dealt, -8% damage taken.
- ZERI -5% damage taken.
Debuffs for champions
- READY -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, -10% healing ? -5% damage dealt, +10% damage taken, -20% heals.
- ASHE -15% damage dealt, +5% damage taken ? -15% damage dealt, +10% damage taken.
- LILLIA -5% damage taken damage dealt.
- MAOKAI -15% damage dealt, +10% damage taken, -20% healing ? -15% damage dealt, +10% damage taken, -40% healing .
- MISS FORTUNE -8% damage dealt, +8% damage taken ? -10% damage dealt, +10% damage taken.
- SERAPHINE -15% damage taken damage dealt, +15% damage taken, -20% healing, -20% shields ? -15% damage dealt, +15% damage taken, -40% healing, -40% shields
- SONA -15% damage dealt, +15% damage taken, -20% heals, -20% shields ? -15% damage dealt, +15% damage taken, -40% heals, -40% shields.
- TAHM KEN CH +5% damage dealt, -10% damage taken ? 0% damage dealt, -5% damage taken.
- VEL’KOZ -5% damage dealt ? -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken.
- ZIGGS -20% damage dealt, +18% damage taken ? -20% damage dealt, +20% damage taken.
Bug fixes and quality changes
- Fixed a bug where champions could cast summoner spells while traveling through hextech portals (including Smite).
- Fixed a bug where Passive – Ahri’s Essence Steal could gain essences from champion clones.
- Fixed a bug where Janna was incorrectly getting the shield power and healing buff from her passive E – Eye of the Storm when slowing or knocking up enemy champions, even without learning the ability yet.
- Fixed a bug where the Senna’s R – Shadow of Dawn would change direction if cast while the cursor was hovering over Senna’s champion icon in the hub.
- Fixed a bug where times, you would still take some of the stacked damage from Ignore the Pain from Dance of the death even after activating Challenge on a champion kill.
- Fixed a bug where Yorick’s Miss of the Mist would stick stuck inside structures when walking near them. The Lady will now become ghostly and move through structures and units like a true ghost.
- Kai’Sa’s ability tooltips and slashes have been corrected Living Weapon evolution progress from his Passive – Second Skin. They now correctly account for their bonus attack damage and attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where if Zed cast his W – Living Shadow and cast it again while his Q – Razor Shuriken was in the air, both shurikens were thrown from Zed’s new position (instead of 1 shuriken from each location).
- Fixed a bug which caused Gangplank to receive a stack of Tear of the Goddess when casting E – Powder Keg.
- Fixed a bug where if Tahm Kench applied three stacks of his Passive – Quirky Palate on an enemy champion, sometimes still being able to use his R- Devour against him after stacks expired if he used certain item actives.
- Zoe’s W – Spellthief ability icon will now display the correct damage value for an Aplas stolen tar.
- Fixed a visual bug where Aphelios’ cast bar didn’t animate correctly when activating W – Phase.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused players to receive an incorrect notification if they tried to change rooms in queue.
- We’ve updated the sound effects that play when creating a match room.
- Improved the clarity of Pyke PsyOps’ W – Spectromarine Dive SFX playing for low health enemies (below his ultimate’s cast threshold).
- Project: Jinx’s critical hit sound effects have been updated.
- We’ve completely updated the debuff visual effects on enemies hit by Ahri’s E – Charm .
- We have corrected the tooltips for Teleport and Teleport Unleashed and now show cooldown times. or accurate.
- We have corrected the information displayed in the description of the score table for the upgrade of the dragon soul.
- We have corrected the descriptions of Watchful Guardian Stone and Vigilant Sightstone and now display the correct number of currently placed wards.
- We’ve updated the tooltips for Smite in champ select and in the Collection.
Source: Riot Games