Lost Ark is a popular MMOARPG developed by Smilegate RPG and Tripod Studios, and published by Amazon Game Studios in English-speaking territories. Set in the world of Arkesia, there are plenty of things to do even after you’ve beaten the main story. There is always more loot to chase and more dungeons to farm. Here’s what you need to know about farming harmony shards in the Lost Ark.
Harmony Shards are a type of resource that will be especially useful once you reach the end game content in the Lost Ark. They’re used in the Gear Honing process to help you upgrade your weapons and armor, which means you’ll need tons of them if you want to keep leveling up your item.
You might be interested in Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t be out of early access until 2023
Lost Ark Harmony Shards Farming Guide
Harmony Shards are easily farmed by running Chaos Dungeons or the Tower. Both of these are endgame activities that you can unlock in Vern Castle, and we definitely recommend starting with these to level up your team when you first enter the endgame content.
- The first method of farming Harmony Shards is by running Chaos Dungeons.These are limited to two runs per day for each character. You’ll have a chance to get shards from enemies, and you’ll also be rewarded with disorder crystals, which can be used to buy even more shards. However, we recommend going with a party.
- You can also farm them through the Tower.The Tower is a solo endgame activity that tasks you with climbing a tower and attempting to clear 50 floors of enemies. The floors get progressively harder so you will eventually hit a wall depending on your current gear level. Still, there is no daily cap for the Tower, which means you should progress as much as possible and farm your Shards from enemies you can defeat.
- If you need more shards, you can buy them from the Chaos Dungeon vendor.As mentioned above, Disorder Crystals are one of the rewards you get for running Chaos Dungeons. Return to Vern’s castle and talk to the NPC in the Chaos Dungeon to turn in your crystals for more Harmony Shards.
- You can farm more Fragments from the other more difficult end activities.Abyssal Raids and Guardian Raids will also reward you with Harmony items as you defeat more enemies. These require higher item levels though, so it will probably take you a while to get there.
- Finally, Harmony Shards can also be obtained by dismantling items.Whenever you get duplicate pieces of gear, right-click on them in your inventory and dismantle them to retrieve some materials. It’s not guaranteed, but you may also get some harmony fragments back this way.
How to use them
Once you’ve unlocked the Gear Honing process in Vern Castle, speak to the Gear Honing NPC, who is indicated by a gray hammer icon on your map.
A menu will appear with all the available pieces of gear you have to upgrade, so click on the one you want and click the Upgrade button to confirm your selection. Keep in mind that the more you upgrade a part, the more expensive it becomes to upgrade it further.
Eventually you’ll need Harmony Leapstones and other resource spells for weapons and armor, but if you’re just starting out, Shards will suffice for now.
That’s all you need to know about how to farm harmony shards and use them in Lost Ark. Be sure to search for dlprivateserver for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark developers promise to address lack of premium content and crystalline aura issues this week
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
search to get more