Lost Ark is an MMOARPG that has just been released in the English-speaking territories and features an in-depth combat system that draws from the action-RPG roots of the Diablo series. Set in the world of Arkesia, players must hunt down and locate the titular Lost Ark and prevent it from falling into enemy hands. Here’s how to change your outfit and your character’s appearance in Lost Ark.
Can you change character appearance in Lost Ark?
First of all, at the time of this writing, it is not possible to change your character’s physical appearance in-game. For this reason, we recommend that you spend as much time as you need in the character creator to make sure your avatar looks exactly the way you want it to. Once you’ve created your character, you won’t be able to make any changes to their hair or facial features.
However, you still have something to say about his outfits and general appearance of him.
Changing character outfits and clothes
- To change your character’s outfit, simply change their outfit and equipment.Press I to open your inventory, then right-click a piece of gear to equip it. Each piece of gear is slightly different from each other and will slightly alter your character’s outfit. Of course, as you level up and progress through the story, you’ll change your gear frequently, so you can expect your appearance to change quite a bit.
- There is no transmog or glamor system in this game, although the end game content does offer some fancier looking armor sets.Unlike other MMORPGs like WoW or FFXIV, there is no way to transmog your armor to take on the appearance of other clothing items in the game, meaning you have to make do with whatever you have equipped. That said, once you hit the end game content at level 50, you’ll have access to much more attractive armor pieces that can help your character look a bit more unique.
As it stands, there isn’t a ton of character customization to play with once you’ve started the game properly. Again, we recommend spending enough time in the character creator so your character is perfectly done before you begin your journey.
That’s all you need to know about how to change your outfit and character appearance in Lost Ark. Be sure to search for dlprivateserver for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
- Lost Ark Beta Impressions – Mindless Grind
search to get more