Smilegate’s latest ARPG has a combat system inspired by games like Diablo, and employs many of the same systems and mechanics that those familiar with the genre should feel comfortable with. Still, if you’re not sure how to fill the specialty gauge in Lost Arkhere’s what you need to know.
How to fill the specialty gauge in Lost Ark
The specialty gauge in Lost Ark is also known as the Mysterious Magick Meter, and it will be displayed in the center of the shortcut bar at the bottom of the screen, regardless of which character class you have chosen to play as.
This gauge fills up as you defeat enemies and chain combos with your abilities. In our experience, using a selection of different attacks charges him up faster than just repeating a basic one.
The Mysterious Magic Meter will not charge while you are in the Enhanced Magic State or the Arcane Torrent State.
- Fill the Mysterious Magic Meter by repeatedly attacking enemies. Using various attacks charges it faster.
- Once it’s full, press Z/X to activate the two different abilities associated with it.
The indicator gives you different bonuses depending on your class. For example, the Sorcerer class can make use of Arcane Rupture by pressing Z, while X activates its Blink ability. Note that these are different from standard character abilities, which you can find more information about here.
That should give you everything you need to know about how to fill the specialty gauge in Lost Ark. For more tips, tricks, and guides, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage of the game below.
If you have a specific question that you can’t find an answer to anywhere on the website, feel free to reach out in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Lost Ark developers promise to address lack of premium content and crystalline aura issues this week
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
search to get more