Developed by Smilegate RPG and published by Amazon Game Studios in English-speaking territories, Lost Ark is a popular MMOARPG that takes some inspiration from popular ARPGs like Diablo and offers players the chance to play together and win a best loot. The world of Arkesia is huge, with tons of dungeons to explore and plenty of activities to take part in, and you can respect your character whenever you want, so you’re never stuck with a certain setup. Here’s how to get money, or Shillings as they’re called in-game, fast in the Lost Ark.
Shillings are the main type of currency you’ll use in Lost Ark. There are a few other different types of currency in the game, such as gold, pirate coins, and blue crystals, but they will only come into play later in the game.
Lost Ark shillings are used to repair gear, buy items, and fast travel, so you’ll be using them pretty much all the time.
Getting money (shillings) fast in Lost Ark
- The most common way to get shillings is by completing quests.Story quests will reward you with tons of experience points and shillings, and we also recommend taking any side quests you see along the way. Side quests are easy to complete and are usually on your way to your next main destination, so there’s no reason not to pick them up. Take all the quests and turn them in, and you’ll find yourself loaded with tens of thousands of shillings in no time.
- Sell all your unwanted items and equipment.Lost Ark is pretty generous in giving you loot, especially as you progress through the story. This means that you will be constantly replacing your equipment and your inventory will fill up very quickly. When in a town or camp, sell your obsolete gear for Lost Ark Shillings. Those things add up fast.
- Defeat enemies and clear dungeons.Ultimately, you’ll be dungeon diving in this game, and just killing enemies and clearing dungeons will also reward you with a ton of money and even more loot. As long as you’re not actively avoiding fights and dungeons, you should never run out of money.
If you’re up to date with all your side quests and dungeons, Lost Ark Shillings shouldn’t be much of an issue on your adventure. If you find yourself short of cash, consider running some dungeons and clearing your inventory of obsolete items.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get shillings fast in Lost Ark. Be sure to search for dlprivateserver for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
- Lost Ark Beta Impressions – Mindless Grind