Lost Ark is a popular MMOARPG developed by Smilegate RPG, finally heading to English-speaking territories courtesy of Amazon Game Studios. The game is set in the world of Arkesia, where players must travel to find clues to the location of the titular Lost Ark and prevent the bad guys from getting their hands on it. Here’s how to heal and restore health in the Lost Ark.
While Lost Ark does a pretty good job of making players feel powerful from the start of the game, you’ll inevitably run into some tricky encounters that might even give you a run for your money.
That’s why it’s important to learn how to heal and restore health whenever you get into trouble.
Some classes, like the Mage, can heal themselves with their abilities. Others will need to rely on more traditional means, such as potions.
Healing in the Lost Ark
- If you’re using a class with healing abilities, all you have to do is click on its hotbar.Make sure you have your healing ability assigned to your hotbar by pressing K and dragging the ability onto the bar. After that, you can manually click on the hotbar to use it, or press the key combination to use the skill. Note that all abilities have cooldowns, so be careful how often you cast it.
- If you don’t have healing skills, you’ll need to use potions.Press I to open your inventory and drag your potions to your hotbar. Similar to healing skills, you can click on them to consume a potion immediately. Note that potions also have a cooldown period of about 10 seconds, so use them carefully.
- Make sure to stock up on potions when you’re in town.Potions are a fairly common drop from enemies, so you’ll rarely be in any danger of running out of them. However, if you run out of potions, you can always buy more from vendors in town or at camps.
The key here is to have your skills and potions easily accessible on your hotbar, so you can always click on them in a pinch. Use them carefully and you should get through most of the content in Lost Ark with no problem.
Increasing maximum health
If you’re healing a lot, you might be wondering if there’s a way to increase your maximum health.
The only way to increase maximum health in Lost Ark is to simply keep leveling up your character. As your level increases, so will your stats, including your maximum health.
That’s everything you need to know about how to heal and restore health in the Lost Ark. Be sure to search for dlprivateserver for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
- Lost Ark Beta Impressions – Mindless Grind
search to get more