Developed by Smilegate RPG and published by Amazon Game Studios in the west, Lost Ark is an MMOARPG that has been available for a few years, but will finally be released in English-speaking territories. Set in the world of Arkesia, players are tasked with finding the titular Lost Ark before it falls into enemy hands. Here’s how to repair weapons and equipment in the Lost Ark.
As you fight enemies and clear dungeons, your gear will inevitably experience some wear and tear. If they break completely, you will be at a disadvantage in battle. To prevent that from happening, you’ll definitely want to repair them from time to time.
Repairing weapons and equipment in Lost Ark
- To repair your equipment, look for a repair NPC on your map.They can be found in towns and camps, and are marked on your map with a gray anvil icon.Speak to them and select the equipment you want to repair.You can repair each piece of equipment individually, or simply have them repair all equipped items or all items in your inventory. You have to pay a small amount of shillings for this, and the amount depends on how damaged your equipment is.
- You really don’t need to worry about repairing equipment to low levels.An important thing to note is that when you’re still progressing through the story and hitting level 50, you’ll be changing your gear very frequently, which means you don’t really have to worry about repairing gear. much. You should start keeping an eye on your durability as you get closer to the level cap and late game, but before then it shouldn’t be much of an issue.
With the ability to fast travel back and forth between multiple teleportation points, it’s fairly easy to repair your gear, so be sure to do so when needed.
That’s everything you need to know about how to repair weapons and equipment in Lost Ark. Be sure to search for dlprivateserver for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
- Lost Ark Beta Impressions – Mindless Grind
search to get more