If you’re looking to make your character feel and play a little differently, you’re probably wondering if it’s possible to respect in Lost Ark. This process in Lost Ark means removing skill points you’ve invested in one skill and adding them to another. By doing so, you can drastically change how your character performs when using certain types of attacks or spells. In this guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know about how to respect in Lost Ark.
The good news is that you can respect your character at any time and you won’t have to spend any of your hard-earned shillings to do so.
Respect your character in Lost Ark
- Press K to access the skills menu.This will display all of your skills on the left side of the screen.
- Highlight and click the minus symbol next to your skills.This will deallocate any skill points you’ve previously allocated there.
- Spend your skill points on a different skill.There is no charge to respect your character and you will not lose any skill points as a cost for doing so.
By being able to freely spend and respect your skill points in Lost Ark, players have more freedom to experiment with their character build, which is always helpful when you’re just starting out and trying to figure out what kind of playstyle you want . wants to adopt This way, you can hack and change until you find the perfect loadout for your character.
That’s everything you need to know about how to respect in Lost Ark. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our wiki, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
- Lost Ark Beta Impressions – Mindless Grind
search to get more