Lost Ark continues to amass hundreds of thousands of players each day. After its premiere in Latin America, Europe, the United States and Oceania this past week, the fantasy MMORPG from Smilegate and Amazon Games has been unable to satisfy the huge demand from players, which led to the collapse of servers and the inevitable opening of a new region on the European continent, Europe West, available to all players on the continent since last Thursday afternoon. Let’s take a look at all confirmed rewards, server list and essential region details.
Does the Lost Ark Western Europe region have fewer queues?
Western Europe arrives with the aim of reducing waiting times to start playing Lost Ark in Europe; but they won’t go away. “Players who choose to play in the new Europe West region are much less likely to experience long wait times,” they explain.
Those who move to this new region (many from Central Europe) will still be able to use their Crystalline Auras and Royal Crystal balance; but not items redeemed, claimed, or purchased in other regions. Smilegate is offering as a launch celebration gift—regardless of your server or region—these contents:
- Vehicle selection chest (one mount to choose from)
- Shadow Terpeion
- Selection chest Midsummer Night’s Dream Instrument Appearance
- Healing Combat Item Chest x10
- Offensive Combat Item Chest x10
- Legendary Affinity Pick Chest x3
- Weekly Trade Potions Pack x3
- Phoenix Feather x20
Any player who accesses Arkesia from February 20 at 8:59am CET until March 2 at 8:59am CET (March 1 at 11:59pm PT) is eligible to receive it.
West Europe server list, the new Lost Ark region
Western Europe has a total of eight launch servers. It may be necessary to restart the game client to see Western Europe and its list of servers. Soon it will be necessary to open additional servers. Meanwhile:
Finally, it should be noted that all users who have purchased a Founder’s Pack on Steam will be able to take home an additional set of exclusive claimed Founder’s Pack items along with additional Royal Crystals. Its distribution has begun this past February 19.
Lost Ark is available free-to-play exclusively for PC. You can download it on Steam with different Founder’s Pack purchase options.
You may be interested:
- Lost Ark responds to the long queues in Central Europe: official announcement
- Lost Ark: which class to choose to create a character and start playing. Details and operation of the 15 classes
- Lost Ark – Names of deleted characters, what happens when they are deleted?
- Lost Ark: which server to choose to start a game and check status servers
Font | Lost Ark