Lost Ark is an MMOARPG developed by Smilegate RPG that has been on the market for quite some time, but has finally reached the English-speaking territories thanks to Amazon Game Studios. The game takes place in the world of Arkesia, where players are tasked with hunting down the titular Lost Ark to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. There are tons of dungeons to traverse, loot to collect, and bosses to slay. Here’s where to find Rovlen in the Lost Ark.
Rovlen of the Lost Ark location
Rovlen is one of the world bosses you can encounter in Arkesia, and while you’ll get past him fairly quickly as you progress through the story, this fight is still worth completing to record in your Adventurer’s Tome for a bit more. rewards
Rovlen is a level 25 boss that you can find on the continent of West Luterra, which means you won’t have to wait long to get there.
- he Keep playing through the main story quests until you reach the Bibirin Forest area.
- Head to the southwest corner of the map, where the Grayhammer Mine dungeon is, and you’ll find Rovlen hanging around the area outside the dungeon.Since Rovlen is a world boss, that means he will respawn at that location every 30 minutes or so. Depending on whether other players on his server have already defeated him, he may have to wait for him to reappear.
- Once it appears, defeat it to register it in your Adventurer’s Tome.Most of the regular content in the Lost Ark can be done solo, but it’s highly recommended that you bring a party with you to this fight if you’re still progressing through the story. Rovlen has a lot of poison attacks and can attack you whether you’re close or far away from him, so you’ll likely need backup.
After defeating him, Rovlen will drop a lot of loot and items for all players involved in the encounter, and the fight should also be recorded in your Adventurer’s Tome. The boss will respawn again at that location after 30 minutes, so you can stay there if you plan on farming it.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find Rovlen in the Lost Ark. Be sure to search for dlprivateserver for more tips and information on the game.
- Lost Ark Review: Small Numbers Bad, Big Numbers Good
- Prime members will be able to get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here’s a rundown of what the final Lost Ark game will look like
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be released in early 2022
- Lost Ark Beta Impressions – Mindless Grind
search to get more