We’ll have to wait until summer for the Monster Hunter Rise expansion to hit stores. While Capcom finalizes the development of Sunbreak, the studio continues to work on improvements for the main product, available on Nintendo Switch since 2021 and on PC since last January. From today February 24 it is now possible to download patch 3.9.0. What are the main improvements and new features?
- Main content added and changes
You may be interested:
- Monster Hunter Rise Review
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
Main content added and changes
- New event missions available every week.
- There is new downloadable content for sale in the Nintendo eShop.
- When changing the direction of the saprobot in the training area, the text would usually turn yellow, but if the player changed any other options after doing so, the “direction” text would revert to times to be white. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Utsushi Cut” hairstyle to not display correctly when combined with certain head armor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bangs to not display correctly when equipping the “Orion” layered armor head armor.
- Fixed a compatibility issue between Celestial Age Sleeves and body type 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Frenzy Twin Blades I” to display in the opposite direction if players used a whetstone after equipping them.
- Fixed an issue which caused the player’s upper body to rotate unnaturally when another player used wyvern fire during multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that caused other players to be unable to access certain facilities when the host was disconnected due to not using the controller for a certain amount of time.
- Various text errors have been fixed.
- Various other bugs have been fixed.
Font | Capcom