For Bad Bunny this will be a year of intense world touring. His list of concerts seems endless and among the stages where he will perform there are many stadiums -places so big for a musical show, that they are only reserved for great artists-, among these the Azteca de México, the National Stadium of Chile and the Amalfitani and the Vélez Sarsfield, both in Buenos Aires.
As it happens with the Atanasio Girardot, from Medellín (with a capacity of more than 44,700 tickets available), each of these dates is about to be sold out in its entirety. Bad Bunny fills stadiums and not once, but twice per city on the same tour. This gives us a measure of its musical dimension.
And therefore, there is a lot of expectation about the new date that Bad Bunny opened in Colombia, this time in Bogotá, at the El Campín Stadium, on November 20, after their presentations in Medellín, whose tickets will start selling from this Thursday.
The fever to see ‘Bad Rabbit’ on stage is so great that many of his followers in the Colombian capital had bought tickets in Medellin to set up the trip. Now, they will be lucky enough to be able to see him in Bogotá and enjoy his songs like Dakiti, Bottle after bottle, I wish you the best or He doesn’t know me.
(Also read: Gorillaz, Miley Cyrus and more great concerts in Colombia in 2022)
The ticket office and its prices
The tickets will begin to be sold from this February 10 at noon in Tuboleta.
As on the other two dates, there will be boxes —for ten people— with prices ranging from 5,200,000 pesos (plus 620,000, for service), to 22,100,000 pesos (plus 2,630,000 for service ). In the middle there will be boxes that will cost around 6, 10, 13, 15 and 18 million pesos.
In the general locations, grandstand tickets will be sold as follows:
– High Western: $520,000 (plus 81,000 from the service)
– Low Western: $480,000 (plus 75,000 from the service)
– High Eastern: $480,000 (plus 75,000 from the service)
– Low East: $360,000 (plus 56,000 from the service)
– High North: $240,000 (plus 38,000 service charge)
– Norte Baja Oriental: $180,000 (plus 28,000 service charge)
Please note that there will be no admission for minors to the event. The capacity for the El Campín stadium is projected for 23,567 attendees. You can purchase tickets through the official website of Tuboleta.
– ‘The Power of the Dog’ and its 12 nominations for the Oscars
– Bardem and Penelope: the marriage that competes for the Oscar
– Where to see the films nominated for the Oscars 2022?