Sifu is a classic revenge tale, as its unnamed protagonist sets out on a journey years after his father’s death to kill the five people responsible. But did you know that you don’t really need to satisfy this thirst for revenge after all? Here’s everything you need to know about how to save hits in Sifu.
How to spare bosses in Sifu
How to save bosses in Sifu:
- Progress each level until you reach the boss fight.
- Reduce your health until the finisher prompt appears and wait for it to go away.
- The second phase of the fight begins but only stops.
- Break his structure again just by stopping.
- Press Left on the D-Pad on a controller or Left Arrow on a keyboard to spare the boss.
Trophies and secret endings
By completing each of these fights by sparing the bosses in Sifu, you will unlock the following trophies and items:
- Sash: Wooden Talisman (Muk Yan Master Trophy)
- Sean: fire talisman (Flaming Tiger Trophy)
- Kuroki: Water Talisman (Flying Daggers Trophy Source)
- Jinfeng: Metal Talisman (Iron Money Trophy)
- Yang: Earth Talisman (Wuxing Legendary Talismans Trophy)
To get the secret ending, you’ll need to follow each of the steps above in the final fight with Yang. The difference in this fight is that you’ll actually finish him off with a takedown, even though your character won’t actually do it. This unlocks Sifu’s secret and true ending.
That’s all you need to know about how to save hits on Sifu. If you’re still looking for more information on the game, be sure to search the rest of Twinfinite and Check out all of our guides, which have plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs to help you master the game’s combat.
There should also be some related content below that you may find useful, as well as other news based on Sifu. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Sloclap confirms that free content updates will be coming to Sifu
- Sifu’s early access issues have been resolved, Sloclap promises to reward Deluxe Edition buyers with a gift
- Sifu review: This game is getting old on me
- This live action movie adaptation of Sifu Short Slaps
- Sifu Advance: If you don’t succeed at first, age, age again
search to get more