Sifu has become, on its own merits, one of the great surprises of the year, and if not ask Juan Linares who explains it perfectly in his analysis of the game . The good reviews that the game has received from the community and the players speak for themselves and we are facing a very challenging game in many aspects.
On the other hand, the developer Sloclap has held an interview with the media outlet GamingBolt where it has clarified what the future of the game will be like in terms of content and the next addition of the multiplayer which is eagerly awaited by the players.
Sifu will have additional content very soon
- SloClap marketing manager Félix Garczynski said that while Sifu will still be a single player experience ?
- ‘We’re an indie studio with limited means, and we wanted the team to focus on creating a unique and immersive single-player experience‘ ??
- ‘However , we have additional content planned for post-launch‘ ??
- At the moment it is unknown what the content will be like, new game modes, story or new features ?
- What is clear is that the multiplayer mode would be incredible for the game ?
Likewise, many players are beginning some very complicated challenges of the game, such as finishing it without hits or deaths. Some feats available to very few that speed-runners are already struggling to achieve. Sifu is available for sale on PC (Epic Games Store) and PS4|5.