Yes, I know. I’m not disappointed, but I don’t understand why The Legend of Zelda: BOTW 2 is becoming so hard to come by. I think very little of this has been seen, despite the fact that Nintendo continues to ensure that the game will be out in 2022. But hey, we’re only in February, so there’s still a long year ahead to appear.
Before entering the Nintendo Direct I wanted to see the bets of many. Nintendo already warned that during this it would talk only about the games that were launched in the first half of the year, but even so there was a certain illusion. And The Legend of Zelda: BOTW 2 was part of it. Unfortunately, it didn’t appear, but I wanted to find you a pretty cool cosplay to cheer you up a little.
A magical cosplay of Zelda and Link together
- The cosplayers are Peppy and Valetz. They have a lot of other cosplays, so I recommend that you follow them ?
- The cosplay that I bring you today incarnates Link and Zelda from BOTW. I’ll leave it below so that you fall in love with them ?
- What do you think? It makes me very tender to see them like this, together. They have also published in their respective accounts the occasional photo of the individual cosplay ?
- I don’t think I’ve ever said it, but my favorite color is blue, so you can imagine that The clothes of both characters freak me out. I don’t rule out dressing that way one day ?
- I see it as a very successful cosplay, and let’s not talk about the setting they’ve chosen, because it’s a real marvel ?