There are a lot of great games scheduled for this year 2022, and I only hope that none are delayed. Although it was announced well in advance, the one in greatest danger may be Starfieldbecause it is closer to the end of the year, but I’m telling you that it is one of the games I most want to play without a doubt. As a fan of Bethesda (especially for the Fallout saga), I admit to being quite hyped with this title, that without knowing too much about him, I imagine a Space Fallout and I’m already climbing the walls.
Since the last E3, we haven’t heard anything new from Starfield, but I trust that this E3 2022 we will be able to see finally some gameplay, especially considering that the game will hit the market a few months after the Los Angeles fair. Again, I don’t know what I’m going to find, but at least Phil Spencer is very clear that he wants this game to be the most played in Bethesda history, which is not turkey mucus at all.
The success of Starfield is a priority for Phil Spencer
It has been the colleagues of VGC who have collected and shared a series of statements that Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, has made to Stephen Totilo, reporter for Axios.
- Mentions that he loves the player stats for Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 ?
- In fact, I remind you that both have been the best releases in the history of their respective sagas ?
- That is why Phil says to ask himself “How can we make this the most played Todd Howard game ever?” ?
- That’s when he says they did that with Halo and Forza Horizon by making it available to more players than ever before ( hinting that, among other things, refers to Xbox Game Pass) ?
- That is why he hopes they will get many players thanks to Game Pass ?
- But I think that, even if it is positioned as the most played Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls 6 will end up surpassing it when it comes out ??