Steam Deck has officially arrived on the market. Valve’s laptop begins sending emails to complete the reservation from this February 25. Have you insured with a model? We tell you how you can complete the purchase and what you must take into account to acquire it.
How do I complete the purchase of my Steam Deck order?
Valve enables two options to complete your purchase. The first, and most obvious, is via email. In the address associated with your Steam profile you will receive a message with the subject “Please confirm the purchase information for the Steam Deck 512 GB”. The final number depends on the model you have reserved. In our case it corresponds to the most expensive.
- You might be interested: so you can check which games in your library are compatible with Steam Deck
The second option requires logging into the Steam homepage yourself. Put in the search “Steam Deck” and select the first entry. This will take you to the laptop entry with all three models. If you have been placed in your queue position, you will see two buttons under the specifications of the one you reserved: complete purchase and cancel reservation.
In either case, if you decide to buy it, you will be taken directly to the payment gateway. You must first confirm the shipping address. Once the data has been entered, you will only have to specify the payment method. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete it. Remember that shipping costs are included in the final price.
How do I track my Steam Deck order?
- Open Steam and click on the tab of the same name at the top left of the screen.
- In the dropdown, click on parameters.
- Select “view account details” on the left side of the window.
- Right next to your Steam wallet balance you will find “view purchase history”. Click on it.
- The last purchase to appear will be your Steam Deck. Next to the model you will see an option called “view shipment details”.
- There you will see the status of the shipment. As soon as you acquire it, you will see that it is “in process”.