The version 12.4 of TFT arrives, focused on the theme of Neon Nights, with a good handful of novelties that go beyond balancing various legends, system adjustments, attributes and others. It is a more complete update than others, so below you will find all the information about it in these patch notes offered by Riot Games.
Gossip and Gadgets Pass II
Like the previous pass, the CyC II pass gives us free content for playing and getting EXP; however, if we upgrade to the + pass for 1295 RP/MT, we will have access to all the rewards. For the first time, the + pass comes with an unlockable level 3 arena (interactive and capable of reacting), the Toxitorium, near the end of the pass. In addition to the Tier 3 Arena, we’ll get rewards only available to true residents of Neon Nights: Tier 1 Arenas, Sparks, Little Legends Eggs, Star Shards, and Pass+ Exclusive Little Legends.
Hextech Battle Arena
Neon Nights will take us to the place where Choncc and Pingu are destined to put their battle bots to the test. Hextech Battle Arena is a futuristic, commentary-based esports arena with over 50 unique dialogue lines depending on what’s happening. Whether we win or lose, this arena will tell us.
|Package||Contents||TFT (Mobile) RP/Coins|
|5 Neon Nights Eggs||Each egg contains a new Neon Nights Little Legend.||2450|
|Pack of 10 + 1 Neon Nights Egg||Each egg contains a new Neon Nights Little Legend.||4900|
|Neon Nights Pass+ Arena Bundle||Neon Nights Pass+Hextech Battle Arena||2595|
|Progress Day Celebration Pack||Neon Nights Pass+Hextech Battle Arena10 Neon Nights Eggs2 Bonus Neon Nights Eggs||7395|
|Neon Nights Mega Pack||Neon Nights Pass+Hextech Battle Arena18 Neon Nights Eggs5 Bonus Neon Nights Eggs||11 020|
TFT Qualifiers – Phase 2
- A partial reset has been done, so you will be relegated 1 division. For example, if you were Gold II, you will become Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and you are Master or higher, you will drop to Diamond 4.
- After the restart, you’ll have five provisional games, meaning you won’t lose LP for falling below 4th in your first five qualifiers of the new stage. You’ll also get bonus LP for finishing in the top four. Good luck!
- Rewards from the first half of Gossip & Junk qualifiers will be distributed this patch, but it might take a couple of days to distribute them all.
- Yes If you’ve reached at least Gold during the first half of Gossip and Gadgets, you’ll receive a new emote!
Hyper Roll and Double Up Ranges
- Players who reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper/Double before the middle of the set will receive emotes.
- Hyper Roll and Double Up ranks will not be fully reset. Instead, players in Blue or higher will drop to the bottom of Blue.
- And, if you’ve made it to Blue, Purple, or Hyper/Double on Hyper Roll or Double Up, you’ll also receive these emotes when half of the set arrives.
TFT Magnification Changes
- Damage based on % max health from Chemical Overload explosion: 20/30/40 ? 20/30/removed
- Rune Shield I now also grants a Swain.
- Rune Shield II now also grants a Vex.
- Rune Shield III has been removed.
- Burning Censer bonus attack speed: 50% ? 40%.
- Burning Censer now also grants a Lulu.
- Slaughter Mana Mop: 65% ? 50%.
- Slaughter now also grants a Talon.
- Duet Bonus Health: 400 ? 200.
- Duet now also grants a Senna.
- On Guard Disarm Duration: 3s ? 2.5s.
- On Guard now also grants a Warwick.
- Vital Learning now also grants a Syndra.
- Vital Learning no longer works in PvE rounds.
- One For All now also grants an Ashe.
- Callout now also grants an Ashe.
- Portable Forge Option – Armor and Magic Resist Reduction from Obsidian Cleaver: 70% ? 60%.
- Pirates now also drops a Quinn.
- Self-Repair Repair Time: 6s ? 7s.
- Self-Repair now also grants a Zilean.
- Just a scratch now also grants a Sejuani.
- Sniper’s Heart now grants an Ashe instead of a Tristana.
- What Little Ones now also grants a Corki.
- Behind Me now also grants a Blitzcrank.
- Double Shot Heart now grants a Corki instead of a Kog’Maw.
- Unstable Evolution: Fixed a bug where 3-star champions with items were receiving more stacks than intended.
- Unstable Evolution now also grants a Rek’Sai.
- Armor Plates now activate once at 50% health, granting 3 seconds of invulnerability.
- Armor Plates now also grant a Cho’Gath.
- Stopwatch broken now also grants a Zilean.
- Stopwatch is roped will never appear in phase 1-4.
- Clear Mind can only appear in phase 1-4.
- Gold Reserves maximum damage: 60% ? 50%.
- Gold Reserves now also grants a Quinn.
- Instant Injection now also grants a Warwick.
- Scrapping now also grants an Ezreal.
- Scholar’s Crest now grants a Zyra instead of a Heimerdinger.
- Sniper damage reduction: 45% ? 50%.
- Sniper now also grants a Corki.
- Smoke Bomb now also grants a Talon.
- Spellblade ability power scaling on next basic attack after cast: 225% ? 200%.
- Spellblade now also grants a Swain.
- Titanic Force will rarely appear as a first choice for augments.
- Heavenly Grace III Omnisuck: 25% ? 35%.
- Cybernetic Implants III health: 350 ? 450.
- Agent Soul has been removed.
- High Quality Shop ah ora also grants 5 gold.
- High-quality shop will never appear as the first increase.
- Improvised Armor III armor and magic resistance: 75 ? 80.
- Celebrity Soul now also grants 8 gold.
- Weakpoint: Additional Weakpoint levels will no longer be offered after choosing any of its levels
- Amulet of the Forest will never appear as a third increase.
- Under Focus: Level 2 (Gold) ? Level 3 (Prismatic).
- Under Focus Shared Bonus: 100% ? 125%.
- Under the same focus now also grants a Senna.
TFT Attribute Changes
- Fighter Bonus Health: 125/225/400/700 ? 125/225/450/800.
- Contender Attack Speed: 30/55/80/130% ? 25 /55/90/150%.
- Technochemist bonus attack speed: 15/50/90/135% ? 15/40/80/150%.
- Health regen Technochemist max per second: 3/5/8/15% ? 4/7/10/18%.
- Mechanic base attack speed: 10/35/70% ? 10/40/80 %.
- Agent Stun Duration: 5s ? 4s.
- Colossus now also grants an innate 1000 bonus health.
- Base health Cho’gath: 1300 ? 700.
- Galio Base Health: 1800 ? 1200.
- Mechanical Bear Breakthrough Base Health: 850 ? 775.
- Sharpener Hextech Dragon base health: 1250 ? 1125.
- Sharpener Hextech Dragon fear duration: 3s ? 2s.
- Bonus critical hit damage from Innovator’s Hextech Dragon: 30% ? 10%.
- Added new bonuses with 7 units for each variation. Mutant ion.
- Adrenaline rush with Mutant (7): 100% chance to activate and 40 attack damage.
- Bioparasite with Mutant (7): 80% of omnisuction.
- Mutant Cybernetic Enhancement (7): 1500 health and 100 attack damage.
- Mutant Cybernetic Enhancement (5) health: 1000 ? 900.
- Metamorphosis with Mutant (7): 35 armor and magic resist, 7 attack damage and ability power every 2 seconds (stacks up to 5 times).
- Synaptic Network with Mutant (7): 40 mana and 50 ability power.
- Void Hatchling with Mutant (7): 80% damage as true damage.
- Ravenous Appetite with Mutant ( 7): Grants 40 attack damage and ability power each time an ally dies.
- Scavenger is now smarter! Units like Ezreal and Irelia will no longer gain Hextech Gunblades or Morellonomicon.
- Celebrity is now a 1/2/3/5 attribute.
- Celebrity (1): Bonus Damage : 20% ? 15%.
- Celebrity (5): All bonuses are doubled.
- Double Shot is now a 2/3/4/5 attribute.
- Double Shot Trigger Chance: 40/55/70/100%.
- Double Shot Attack Damage: 10/25/40/60.
- Now the Double Shot’s description specifies that it works with ability casts as well.
Changes in TFT Units
- Kassadin’s health: 700 ? 750.
- Kassadin’s attributes are now Scholar and Mutant.
- Ziggs attack damage: 50 ? 55.
- Blitzcrank’s stats are now Bodyguard and Scavenger (no longer Protector).
- Swain’s Hand of Death damage: 250/340/480 ? 225/300/450 .
- Swain’s attributes are now Hextech and Arcanologist.
- Talon’s End of Blade Damage: 450/625/950 ? 450/650/950.
- Talon’s attributes are now Gallant and Assassin.
- Talon VIP Bonus: Blade’s Edge now deals true damage and lasts 100% longer.
- Cho’Gath’s Feast Damage: 900/975/1050 ? 850/950/1050.
- Ekko’s attributes are now Scrapper, Innovator, and Assassin.
- Ekko’s Attack Damage: 50 ? 65.
- Ekko’s Health: 650 ? 700.
- Ekko’s Armor and Magic Resist: 30 ? 40.
- Ekko’s Parallel Convergence Damage: 175/225/375 ? 150/200/350.
- Gangplank Parliament Base Damage: 110/150/200 ? 120/160/225.
- Leona’s attributes are now Gallant and Bodyguard.
- Leona’s VIP Bonus: Leona heals for 0.8% of her maximum health every second for each unit that targets her.
- Malzahar’s Malefic Visions Damage: 650/900/1100 ? 625/875/1050.
- Vex Personal Space Shield: 525/675/850 ? 550/700/900 .
- Vex Armor and Magic Resist: 40 ? 50.
- Zac now takes 75% less damage while casting.
- Damage from Zac ability: 400/525/999 ? 300/400/600
- Braum’s Wall Breaker Stun Duration: 2/3/6 seconds ? 1.75/2.25/8 seconds.
- Order: Orianna Shockwave Damage: 350 /550/1200 ? 300/450/1200.
- Command Shield Value: Orianna Shockwave: 100/150/400 ? 120/170/600.
- Damage Seraphine’s Bis: 275/450/1200 ? 250/400/1200.
- Seraphine’s Bis attack speed bonus: 30/50/100% ? 30/45/100%
- Vi is now a 4 cost champion with a new ability: Piltover Pulverizer.
- Vi’s attributes are now Rival, Agent, and Fighter.
- Vi’s Health : 1000 ? 900.
- Galio Colossal Entrance Damage: 200/300/9001 ? 150/225/9001.
- Galio Colossal Entrance Stun Duration: 1.5/1.75/9 .5 seconds ? 1/1.5/10 seconds.
- Galio’s Colossal Entrance now deals 5% of his maximum health as bonus damage.
- Jinx’s armor and magic resist : 35 ? 40.
- Super Mega Death Rocket! Attack Damage Scaling! Jinx’s stats: 200/210/888% ? 220/230/888%.
- Jinx’s stats are now Rival, Scavenger, and Double Shot.
- After the release of Super Mega Rocket! mortal! from Jinx, now automatically attacks random valid targets with each attack. She’s crazy!
- Tahm Kench Devour Damage: 900/1350/30000 ? 900/1350/30000.
- When feeding Tahm Kench, a mini progress bar appears to help Who knows how long to wait.
TFT Object Changes
- Guardian Angel has been removed.
- Edge of Night Recipe: Greatsword and Chain Vest.
- Edge of Night: +20 Armor , +10 attack damage.
- Edge of Night: When the wearer first falls below 50% health, they briefly stealth, become untargetable, and remove all the negative effects. After coming out of stealth, the wearer gains an additional 40% attack speed.
- Edge of Night is a unique item, meaning you can only equip one per unit.
- Dawn’s Umbral (Radiant): After coming out of stealth, grants 55% bonus attack speed. Triggers a second time when falling below 25% health.
Source: Riot Games