For many, the Batman Arkham trilogy is the definitive experience of the Dark Knight in the world of videogames. The truth is that I fell in love with Arkham Asylum and, although later I didn’t live it with such fervor, City and Knight also left me a very good taste in the mouth.
Watch out! Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League would have delayed its release until 2023
- It has been rumored for a long time that the saga would continue in some form, but it seems that at the moment Rocksteady is immersed in his next project: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, which looks like it won’t finally see the light of day until 2023. ?
- Now everything seems to point to the trilogy strong> Batman Arkham would finally make an appearance on Nintendo Switch, but it would do so in the form of a port. ?
- As this user on Reddit highlights, it was first XboxWra’s Nick who mentioned the possibility in his podcast. ?
- An VGC article also stated that the Nintendo Switch version had appeared on a French website. This, of course, may be a simple mistake but it certainly sets off alarm bells. ?
- Finally the insider Nate the Hate tweeted a gif of the game, although it is unknown if he did it to refer to the Nintendo Switch version or for other reasons. ?
- At the moment not much is known about it, but the truth is that I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up happening, especially if the delay of Suicide Squad is finally confirmed for the year that comes. ?
- Should it reach Nintendo Switch, it would not be clear whether it would do so natively or a cloud version as has happened with the Kingdom Hearts. Particularly Arkham Knight is still a visual marvel today, so it would be necessary to see if the Nintendo hybrid does not explode when trying to make it work. ?