I’m highly in love with what I saw yesterday, and because of this I’m going to be forced to return to Apex Legends. Have you seen how divine Loba looks? The skin they have made is wonderful. But I have a problem, and that is that as much as I like it, I don’t see the point in spending money on a game that I abandon every two times three. I’m sorry Loba, but I have to be strong. FIFA 22: Patch Notes 8 Febbraio – Title Update 5 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
I don’t know how many of you are looking forward to the arrival of the versions of Apex Legends for the new generation It’s been a while since these consoles came out, so it’s about time they arrived . Although it seems that it’s already very close, because it has finally received its age rating and… Wait, has its release date really been leaked?
Is the Apex Legends version for PS5 and Xbox Series arriving today?
- Turns out the PS5 and Xbox Series version of Apex Legends has already received its age rating in both Taiwan and Europe (via AlphaIntel) ?
- This means that the release of these versions would come to consoles quite soon ?
- But there is more, and it is that in one of the images that I leave below you can see what would be the release date of the versions for the next gen ?
- According to PEGI, the release of these versions would be today ?
- Respawn hasn’t said anything about it, and there are still many hours to go before we know if this is true ?
- Yes the date turns out to be wrong, you have to take into account that the launch is getting closer, since it has received the classification by age in Europe ?
- Do you feel like it? I think it’s time for these versions to arrive, and that the next thing is to fix the sound problems on the servers. Let’s not talk about the falls of these ?