We are dead (All of us are dead), the Korean series of zombies from Netflix that is sweeping the world worldwide. audience, it is already one of the most viewed content on the Netflix platform. So much so, that it has even crept into the top 10 series with the most accumulated hours of viewings, playing in the same league as famous and successful productions such as The Squid Game, Stranger Things, The Witcher or The paper house, among others. This is how Netflix has shared it, offering the ranking of the 10 most popular series and seasons in its catalog.
Top 10 most watched series on Netflix
Thus, We are dead already accumulates 474.26 million hours of viewing in its first 17 days as part of the Netflix series catalog, a figure that has increased notably with 113.24 million views hours played only between February 7 and 13. All in all, We are dead is positioned as the third most watched non-English speaking series on the platform, also sneaking into the top 10 general most watched series in ninth position, a list that continues to dominate by far another Korean series: The Squid Game.
Thus, the ranking of the 10 most watched Netflix series and its different seasons is as follows:
- The squid game: 1,650.45 million hours
- The Bridgertons season 1: 625.49 million hours
- The house of role season 4: 619.01 million hours
- Stranger Things season 3: 582.1 million hours
- The Witcher season 1: 541.01 million hours
- 13 Reasons Why Season 2: 496.12 million hours
- The Witcher Season 2: 484.34 million hours
- 13 Reasons Why Season 1: 475.57 million hours
- Things to clean: 469.09 million hours
- We’re dead: 474.26 million hours
Font | Netflix