The Animal Crossing: New Horizons player community never ceases to amaze us. At this point it seems that his creativity literally knows no limits because every thing I see him manage to do leaves me more and more speechless.
If you add to this that this year Final Fantasy VII has celebrated its 25th anniversary and social networks have been filled with signs of love from fans for the Squaresoft classic (the current Square Enix) the news tells itself.
A fan-perfectly recreates Midgar from Final Fantasy VII in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- This time it was the user namico_x who posted on his Twitter account his particular tribute to Final Fantasy VII: a recreation of Midgar in Animal Crossing: New Horizons . ?
- The brief clip stars Aerith, one of the most beloved characters fromFinal Fantasy VII. For those of you who haven’t played the game believe me, you will remember who Aerith is for a long time if you play it. ?
- Hand in hand with the character we go through different places in Midgar, from Aerith’s house to the slums of the city, all perfectly recreated using just the items that come with the game. ?
- You can see for yourself in the following clip:
- Yes, it is true that at this point Animal Crossing: New Horizons has a huge amount of objects to choose from, but it is still a commendable feat. ?
- You must also bear in mind that the game only allows you to build in 3 heights and that two objects cannot occupy the same square. ?
- What do you think? Do you also play Animal Crossing in this way or is your island sad to see, as is my case? ?