I just realized that my Xbox Game Pass subscription ran out last month. I don’t lose my head because I have it attached to my body, otherwise… I have to put on and renew it, because this service was one of the best discoveries of last year. Sure, I was going to say the typical “I don’t know why I didn’t pay for it sooner” thing, but without Xbox or PC I had a hard time.
The waters have finally calmed down, but when Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard everything was crazy. And it is that you stop to think about all the possibilities that are now open and you are amazed. But of course, this can have its downside, and this time I’m not talking about the issue of exclusivity, but about what will happen to the price of the Xbox Game Pass .
What will happen to the price of Xbox Game Pass?
- Phil Spencer had an interview with Axios (via Kotaku) ?
- In this he wanted to answer a question that more and more players have: will the price of the Xbox Game Pass go up as a result of the purchase of Activision Blizzard ?
- Phil Spencer wanted to reassure everyone by pointing out that the price increase for this service is not currently in Microsoft‘s plans ?
- I leave you below with a trailer of this service, in case someone has not given it a chance and has doubts ?
- Well, it is sensible to think that the price of this service will go up, considering that the purchase of Activision Blizzard means being able to bring more games to this ?
- But if I’m honest, the Xbox Game Pass price will probably go up in the future, it’s inevitable. I’m not saying it will happen tomorrow, but it will. What do you think? ?