Wordle, the famous game of guessing a word haspenetrated society. Everyone plays one or more versions of this fun game. And Pokémon was not going to be less. We already know the number of fans that the saga has, we have seen crazy things like a pokemon shooter. Personally, I prefer this game to going around killing Lapras. Pokemon Legends Arceus: How to Evolve Mantyke and Mantine.
But today I want to talk about Squirdle, a version of Wordle that merges with Pokémon like a charm. This modification, which has been created by Sergio Morales Esquivel, changes the rules of the game. It is not based on trying words until you get it right, since the number of Pokémon that share the same number of letters is limited. In this case we have five attributes that work as cluesto guess the Pokémon, this is better explained with an image.
Here you can see today’s Wordle. You have 8 attempts to solve it, it consists of putting names of Pokémon and it will tell you if you hit any attribute:
- Gen: Indicates the generation of the Pokémon.
- Type 1: Refers to the main type of the Pokémon.
- Type 2: Refers to the secondary type.
- Height and Weight: Height and Weight.
- Guess: It is the Pokémon you have placed to try to guess, if you hover over it it tells you the statistics that the table takes into account.
But,what are those icons?
- Up arrow: Means that you have fallen short, that is, that the Pokémon is of a later generation, has more height or more weight than the Pokémon you said.
- Down arrow: The opposite of the previous one, you have gone over in that category.
- Green box: This category is correct. The Pokémon you have placed and the one you must guess share this attribute.
- Yellow square: You have guessed the type of the Pokémon but not the place.
- Red box: The Pokémon to guessdoes not share that type with the one you mentioned.
In addition, you can play as many times as you want by pressing the “New Game” button or play alone with the cast of the first generation ( although there you will only have 5 opportunities). By the way, don’t worry if you don’t know how to write a name correctly, Wordle itself suggests the name you are writing.
Where can I play Squirdle, the Pokemon Wordle?
On the Squirdle website. Works on both computer and mobile phone browsers.
Related Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus: How to Evolve Murkrow to Honchkrow