Yesterday I was the one who wrote the news of the announcement of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and right there I told you that I have a thousand and one pending games and, two of them are two first installments of the saga. Well, the entire saga, actually, I should play it but that’s it, I don’t have the time to get into it yet. At least I know that the third installment will arrive in September, so I have plenty of time to go through the other two (although I also know that they are long…).
Well, the fact is that after a long time, yesterday there was a very neat Nintendo Direct , where I would like to highlight a couple of games in addition to Xenoblade Chronicles 3, >but I’ll talk about them in an article I’ll write this afternoon. Aside from that, and returning to the topic of Xenoblade, after the announcement, Monolith Soft shared a very interesting statement.
More known facts about Xenoblade Chronicles 3
It was in this post where the executive director of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Tetsuya Takahashi, spoke about more details about the game on the occasion to “shed some light” on the announcement of this title.
- The first thing he points out is that they are already in a very advanced phase of development in which they are giving the final adjustments. This is not surprising considering that the game will arrive relatively soon, in September ?
- The main visual art of the game shows “a great Mechonis’s broken sword and the body of the Urayan Titan with an open wound.” This says it was decided long ago, when they were finishing the first Xenoblade Chronicles and starting the second ??
- They’re trying to make it Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is pleasant to play both for veterans of the saga and for those who are going to make this third installment their first title in the franchise ??
- The characters have been designed by the same designer of the second installment, Masatsugu Saito ??
- The music has also been composed by the same artists who participated in the soundtrack of previous games ?
- The flute not only stars in the music, but is also fundamental in the story of the game ??
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a new adventure that unites the worlds of Xenoblade Chronicles and its sequel to take players into the future ?